[H-ADMIN] Sasig impact on admin list

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Thu Oct 12 14:47:03 AEST 2017

While I was wrestling with the sasig list, I discovered that it was the
destination for any error messages from our backup process. As we have
agreed to stop using sasig, I asked Russell to redirect those backup emails
to this list instead. That has now been done.

There are usually not a lot of these messages and I hope the subscribers to
this list can cope with them. If anybody is severely affected, feel free to
let us know and we'll then look at alternatives.

I have now made myself the sole list owner and moderator of the sasig list,
so any further administrative requests from there won't bother anybody else.