[H-ADMIN] banking and keys

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Thu Jan 26 13:37:07 AEST 2017

OK, I have forms also. We can see what sort of sense we make of them all on
Saturday and then hopefully I can manage the details on my own at the bank
during the following week.

Re the key, I had arranged for John Keogh to lock up last meeting. He was
going to take the gear home and bring it back on Saturday. He also
volunteered to collect the key, so I accepted his offer. I don't know if we
need to remind him. If anybody thinks so, please go ahead and do that.