[H-ADMIN] Date for AGM

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Tue Aug 22 11:46:51 AEST 2017

With people being away from coming meetings and holes in room bookings,
we're getting a bit stuck for choosing and announcing a date for the AGM.

With Clinton and Joel away for the meeting on 26 August, me away for the
meeting on 9 September and no room available for 23 September, we need to
make some decisions via email and get an announcement out before it's all
too late.

FWIW, I can't see a real problem with pushing the AGM to the first meeting
in October (the 7th) and I know I can make it then.

Over to you guys.