[H-ADMIN] room 430

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jun 20 02:02:41 EDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 15:53 +1000, Aguido Davis wrote:
> Room 430 in Joyce Ackroyd building is booked through December 2016.
>
> On 22 October the booking starts at 6pm because the afternoon is full
> of teaching.
>
> On 31 December I presumed you'd all have other places to be.
>
> How is next year looking?

Not wonderful.

It appears the person I was sending emails in ITEE to has moved on.
 Clinton has approached his replacement (or whatever), as Clinton knows
him personally.  However he / they / ITEE in general appear to be very
keen to follow the rules.  I am not sure what rules, but they mentioned
a few of them.  So there are some hoops to jump through.  Given it took
us 6 months to get to this point we could be at it for a while longer.

Thanks very much for bookings.  I'll update the wiki.