[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] UQ room bookings have hit a snag

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Thu Jan 14 06:53:35 EST 2016

On Thu, 2016-01-14 at 10:24 +1000, Aguido Davis wrote:
> I am informed that there is a after-hours-return slot somewhere near
> the door of the reception area where you pick up the keys, and that
> dropping the keys there will suffice.

I have picked up the key and dropped it off to Joel's home.

Joel, they are very keen to get it back quickly.  Just pop it in the
slot within the pink circle, on level 2 of Colin Clark (39), after the
meeting:

  http://imgur.com/GOhaDKC

There is supposedly 24 hour access from some door or other.  If you
can't drop it off I'll have to do something about it Sunday, so let me
know.

Also, I rung Peter Sutton 3 times now, and it rang out on each occasion.