[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] UQ room bookings have hit a snag

Aguido Davis horatio at puntbow.net.au
Mon Jan 11 22:09:03 EST 2016

On 11 January 2016 at 19:56, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
wrote:

> So it should just all work.  Wonderful.

aye.

if someone can drop by the reception desk for the Business School:

   http://www.business.uq.edu.au/contact-us

in business hours, they can sign you out keys for room 430; after you're
done with them, they can be dropped in the after-hours slot next to the
reception door.

with the room goes use of the little kitchenette across the way from it.

i will have to tell them which executive member will be signing out the
keys; please let me know so I can pass that along to them in email before
Friday.

cheers,

aguido