[H-ADMIN] Hardware

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jan 4 20:35:49 EST 2016

On Mon, 2016-01-04 at 14:04 +1000, Richard Wagner wrote:
> Got a message from Clinton Roy on Twitter saying that HUMBUG might be
> interested in building a hardware library. I'm doing an office clean
> out and have a few bits and pieces that I'm happy to donate if you're
> interested.
>
> I'll make a list of parts for you if you are.

Thanks for the offer.

We aren't really set up to handle things much bigger than a wall wart.
So USB thingies are fine, but rack mounted servers are right out.   We
will be able to find a use for memory sticks, wifi and so.

Our members on the other hand are real fossickers.  If you said you were
OK with me putting up for grabs at the meeting, I guarantee it would all
be gone before the meeting ended,