[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] Room booking for regular meeting on 2016-02-13 is now on the web site

Russell Stuart russell at stuart.id.au
Mon Feb 22 21:47:58 EST 2016

On Tue, 2016-02-23 at 12:25 +1000, Aguido Davis wrote:
> For this Saturday 27th? Yes, I've just booked it for you. Usual time,
> usual arrangements.

"Usual arrangements" means the key has to be picked up Friday afternoon
and returned immediately after the meeting.  This time I can't help out
in any way: from Thursday I'm at a company conference.

Reminder: Clinton, you're opening.  You'll need to organise someone to
close.

This marks the end of the Xmas chaos for me, so I should be able to
attend all scheduled meetings after this one.  Unless my lovely wife
says otherwise of course.