[H-ADMIN] dns issues?

Greg Black gjb at yaxom.com
Thu Feb 18 19:50:42 EST 2016

I saw these results too, but have so far chosen not to look into it. I
think the first thing we need to do is to rehost excalibur somewhere decent
so that it stays up long enough and consistently enough to actually work as
a name server. Then we can look harder at what is happening with zoneedit
and decide whether we need to put the secondaries somewhere else. I have
ideas about that too, but that can wait until we fix excalibur.

My suggestion to Russell was to move excalibur to Digital Ocean and I still
think that's the best solution. But that will need to be dealt with at an
Exec meeting because it involves money.