[H-ADMIN] dns issues?

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:38:15 EST 2016

I am no DNS guru, but i'm seeing inconsistent results between what I think
are our authoritative DNS servers: excalibur.humbug.org.au.,
dns1.zoneedit.com., dns2.zoneedit.com.

For example, for lists.humbug.org.au the zonedit servers give
192.64.147.142 (which is actually some domain squatting site, i think)
whereas excalibur gives the correct response of 23.226.132.189.

I'm not sure what the actual problem is, or how to go about fixing it.
--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer