[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Feb 12 06:15:54 EST 2016

On Fri, 2016-02-12 at 18:32 +1000, Joel Addison wrote:
> According to the last meeting we have an exec meeting tomorrow at
> 5pm.

Ahh.  I thought there was, but when I checked the meetings page's it
wasn't marked so I dismissed the thought.  Now I think about it, it
wasn't added because the row didn't exist at the time.

> I am assuming this is still on at that time?

No, we can't do it.  The constitution requires the Exec gives the
membership one weeks notice of any meeting.  Notice is supposed to be
an email to the lists.  The note on the meetings page might do at a
pinch.  But we did neither.

> I have some other things on tomorrow night so I will come in the
> afternoon and then leave after the exec meeting.

We will have to postpone it.  I can't attend the next meeting
(compulsory company national conference), so is the 2016-03-12 OK with
everyone?