[H-ADMIN] Shut down of Humbug email alias service

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at lusan.id.au
Tue Dec 20 12:58:50 EST 2016

On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 18:19 -0500, admin at lists.humbug.org.au wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 20:24 +0000, Bruce Campbell wrote:
> >   b) Please send an update to each non Humbug address listing
> >      the Humbug aliases that point to said end address.
>
> I would have done it originally but it's harder than it sounds.
> Aliases point to aliases (my theory is the person who set this up
> did that on purpose to mess with my head), so I have to compute
> the transitive closure.

That is irony ... Bruce setup most of those alias chains, almost nobody
else has taken the time to figure them out :)

> Nonetheless, since you asked:
>
> nikolai.lusan at internode.on.net: koalaboy at humbug.org.au maliuta at humbug
> .org.au nikolai at humbug.org.au s.lusan at humbug.org.au simon.lusan at humbu
> g.org.au

Evidence that Bruce set them up, when we sorted out my aliases at my
place in Melbourne in 2006/2007 a couple of those were supposed to go
away - they were kept as personal in jokes.

> Regards,
> The Humbug Sysadmin slave
> (Who is not on the Exec, and so is just doing as he is told.)

I thought that was Brad and Bruce - at least it was back in the day :D

--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai at lusan.id.au>