[H-ADMIN] [H-SASIG] Email bounces and unsubscriptions

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Sat Dec 17 05:37:24 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

We have decided to discontinue the email aliases from the end of January 2017. We have now notified all existing alias users of this, to give them time to move off the alias onto their own email addresses.

Any addresses that bounce will be immediately removed, as they obviously don’t exist anymore. We will send reminders to all the remaining aliases up until the switch off date.

Thanks,
Joel