[H-ADMIN] VM stopping

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Wed Aug 10 12:43:52 AEST 2016

Our humbug VM has been stopping for no apparent reason and did so again
this morning.  I've lodged the following support ticket with
openvirtuals:

    This VM has now shutdown at around midnight your time 3 times.  It's
    been a controlled showdown - services like named and postfix have
    received SIGKILL's.

    I do not have a clue why.  The same image was running on
    digitalocean and didn't shut down.  There were no CRON jobs running
    that I can see.  who -a shows no one logging it.

    Is it possible openvirtuals is shutting it down for some reason?

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart