[H-ADMIN] List of the Products/Order needed urgently.

Raminta info at bardusch.com.br
Mon Apr 25 08:38:49 EDT 2016

  Dear admin at lists.humbug.org.au
We made an order on the 22/04/2016 for some of your Products and since then we have not heard from you, now we have decided to contact you once again because we urgently need these Products, Please inform us if you can not supply these products, so that we could contact order suppliers on time.  Click here to enable you view the List of the products and Order needed urgently.
  Get back to me with your quotation asap.    Best Regards
Raminta  Sabelijos Prekyba UAB  Uosio g. 10, Kaunas  LT-50133, Lithuania   This notification was sent to admin at lists.humbug.org.au;