[H-ADMIN] please contact me,I need more details.

Sarah Wenston info at mail3.businessbestoffers.com
Tue Apr 5 12:09:31 EDT 2016

Hello,

I recently sent you a note regarding the issues with your website and  never heard back from you.

Was going through your site again and noticed things were the same; before I  closed the task I wanted to reach out one more time.

I promise the case studies would open your eyes, please give me a chance to  explain! Can I call you this week to discuss some proven strategies that  could help fix these website issues? Looking forward to your response!

Warm regards,
Sarah Wenston