[H-ADMIN] [H-GEN] Warning: Humbugs regular meeting on 2016-04-06 starts at 6PM

Aguido Davis horatio at puntbow.net.au
Mon Apr 4 05:16:44 EDT 2016

On 4 April 2016 at 11:22, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
wrote:

> Once again thanks to Aguido Davis and the UQ business school for
> making this room available to Humbug.

I've had a chat to our school manager (and the school's Information
Services manager, whom I report to), who have approved treating fortnightly
access to room 430 as an in-kind sponsorship arrangement with a community
group. Our head of school gets a warm inner glow from such things.

In other words, the room will be available to HUMBUG for the foreseeable
future (subject to random interruptions at about this frequency and
severity). Would you like me to book it through 16 July? That's the latest
meeting date listed on the wiki.

Cheers,

Aguido