[H-ADMIN] rooms

Aguido Davis horatio at puntbow.net.au
Sun Apr 3 19:40:21 EDT 2016

On 1 April 2016 at 15:19, Russell Stuart <russell-humbug at stuart.id.au>
wrote:

> On Fri, 2016-04-01 at 15:12 +1000, Horatio Davis wrote:
> > Does HUMBUG want a room for a meeting on the ninth of April? Or have
> > you sorted something out with EAIT?
>
> EAIT, or rather Peter Sutton, has yet to respond to my email.

(:

> So yes do need a room, and thanks for reminding me.  Could you make
> the arrangements please?

Yes, it's now booked - unfortunately somebody else is teaching by
teleconference in that room until 5:30pm, so HUMBUG only has tenancy from
6pm this Saturday.

Future weeks it will be the normal 3pm start.

> (In passing: my, you do use a fine collection of email addresses.)

Aye, well, occasionally there's a mental hiccup in my gmail usage;
horatio at go.org.au is what I handle Queensland Go Society business with. (:

Cheers,

Horatio