[H-ADMIN] PROVEN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE

Jeremy diurios at mail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:38:41 EDT 2015

We are a U.S. company looking for distributors worldwide.
We have been manufacturing and distributing slip-resistant floor treatments
for more than 26 years!

One 30 minute application with our Amazing Anti-Slip Floor Treatment
will make floors slip-resistant and safe for 4 years - Guaranteed!

Indoors or Outdoors
No Change in Appearance

For use on: Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Porcelain and Quarry Tiles
Concrete, etc..

Typical Applications: Restaurant Kitchen Floors, Office Buildings, Hotels,
Hospitals,
etc.

Some of our satisfied customers: , Kroger, Holiday Inn, McDonald's, Miami
Children's Hospital Pfizer, etc.

Please contact us for details and to see if there is a distributorship
available in your country.

For an Exclusive Distributorship, an  Initial Inventory Investment of
$5,000 USD - $20,000 USD is required, depending upon the country.

Best regards,
Jeremy
Email: ydiney at tom.com

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, COUNTRY & E-MAIL ADDRESS