[H-ADMIN] [Fwd: Question about your available education resources]

Russell Stuart russell at stuart.id.au
Mon Nov 23 20:00:27 EST 2015

?

Definitely your area.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Angela Hanners <angela at accreditedschoolsonline.org>
To: admin at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: [H-ADMIN] Question about your available education resources
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:59:16 -0800

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to ask about the education and distance learning
resources you share with your online community. I thought you might also
be interested in Accredited Schools Online, an online organization
dedicated to helping students find accredited, affordable programs that
meet their learning goals and needs. I encourage you to check us out
here: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/

Online learning continues to grow rapidly, and there are now many
platforms for students -- K-12 through college and career development --
to access online courses. However, many students fail to utilize
techniques to get the most from online learning. We've teamed up with
education experts across the country to develop the most comprehensive
tools and resources to help students make decisions about degree
programs, better understand the college admissions process, and find and
secure financial aid and scholarships.

I noticed that you list a number of online learning resources on your
page here: http://www.humbug.org.au/Resources

Will you consider including our site alongside these other web links?

Angela Hanners
Director of Communications
Accredited Schools Online

If you no longer wish to receive updates about our resources, please
visit us here: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/unsubscribe/