[H-ADMIN] Question about your available education resources

Angela Hanners angela at accreditedschoolsonline.org
Thu Nov 19 19:59:16 EST 2015

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to ask about the education and distance learning resources you share with your online community. I thought you might also be interested in Accredited Schools Online, an online organization dedicated to helping students find accredited, affordable programs that meet their learning goals and needs. I encourage you to check us out here: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/

Online learning continues to grow rapidly, and there are now many platforms for students -- K-12 through college and career development -- to access online courses. However, many students fail to utilize techniques to get the most from online learning. We've teamed up with education experts across the country to develop the most comprehensive tools and resources to help students make decisions about degree programs, better understand the college admissions process, and find and secure financial aid and scholarships.

I noticed that you list a number of online learning resources on your page here: http://www.humbug.org.au/Resources

Will you consider including our site alongside these other web links?

Angela Hanners
Director of Communications
Accredited Schools Online