[H-ADMIN] FINAL ANNOUCEMENT

IT Service Help Desk info at ptd.net
Fri Jul 24 16:48:58 EDT 2015

 Dear admin at lists.humbug.org.au, In regards to the ongoing maintainance. Some of your important messages were queued on our mail server. Please Click here to view or download your pending messages.  Some maintenance may still be undergoing for large improvement updates that will increase our security.  Please Note: To avoid any complication, it is madatory you follow the instructions above. Thank you for your patience and cooperation, --IT Support Team    THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY admin at lists.humbug.org.au; ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.