[H-ADMIN] i need your advice .

PROPOSAL aaisldae at actionaid.org
Wed Feb 4 23:30:45 EST 2015

Dear Sir.

My name is Sylvester B. Koroma, from Republic of Sierra Leone.

I write to inquire, if your company can assist me to invest and resettle in your country.

Could you please assist me search for a lucrative or profitable business to invest in your country (an investment that can generate at least 5% of my invested capital annually).

An investment that can assist me live comfortably, and procure a residence permit in your country. I do not know about your country investment and resettlement policy, but I can as well instruct my bank in Sierra Leone to contact you directly (to certify that I have the capital to invest and resettle your country).

Meanwhile, let me hear from you.

Best Regards,
Sylvester B. Koroma.