[H-ADMIN] New Order List For January

Paolo paolopinchat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:35:33 EST 2015

Good Day,

This is Paolo Pinchet,the new purchasing manager of OPEN DIGITAL INTERNATIONAL LTD
We are sourcing quality product for our USA customer (JKLM Global Import/Export Company)
We are interested in your kind of products and quality is a concern for us.
Kindly give me your website information and your product catalog so i can peruse with my colleague to evaluate your products.

Attach below is the list of your company product we will like to buy, and we also want you to
crest our company logo on each product

I await your swift response and

Regards,

Purchase Manager