[H-ADMIN] potential talk by myself at next meeting

Tomas Miljenovic TomasM at tomasm.tk
Mon Aug 24 19:02:56 EDT 2015

Thanks Clinton. That sounds like a great presentation.

I appreciate the courtesy mail, though as I've not been able to organise talks most of the year I think the exec should decide.

Here is a draft timetable for the remainder of the year that the next Talks Co-ordinator can use as a basis, if they wish.

29/08/2015 | Clinton - Conferences
12/09/2015 | AGM
26/09/2015 | M Devine - Ironing out Rust
10/10/2015 | Tomas - Intro to QML
24/10/2015 | QubeOS guy? - Qubist art
07/11/2015 | 10 minute 'thunder talks'/demos
21/11/2015 | HDMItoggle, gst-switch, MediaCapture - hacky video systems
05/12/2015 | LCA talk preview
19/12/2015 | LCA talk preview