[H-ADMIN] Resource suggestion for your online learning community

Angela Hanners angela at accreditedschoolsonline.org
Mon Aug 17 17:13:58 EDT 2015

Hello there,

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent you last week about our new guide to online schools. If you haven't had a chance, you can review the guide here: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/online-schools-guidebook/

Will you help us support the growing online student community by including our guide as a link resource on your site?

Angela

Hi there,

I noticed that you list a number of online learning resources on your page here: http://www.humbug.org.au/Resources

We recently updated our expert-driven guidebook called Online Schools and Effective Learning Techniques, and we'd be delighted if you'd add it to your list of resources. You can view the guide on this page: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/online-schools-guidebook/

Online learning continues to grow rapidly, and there are now many platforms for students to access online courses.  OpenCoursware and Khan Academy are excellent examples of the vast amount of learning that can happen online, but many students fail to utilize techniques to get the most from online learning.  Our panel of experts has put together a guide that provides resources, advice and keys to success including:

- Advice for specific audiences, such as international students, students with disabilities, and K-12 students
- A comprehensive overview of the different types of online learning and advancements in learning technologies
- Tips for choosing an online program and how to get the most out of an online education
- Financial aid options for those who want to invest in certifications of other degree programs

Will you help us support the growing online student population by including our guidebook as a link resource on your site?

Angela Hanners
Director of Communications
Accredited Schools Online