[H-ADMIN] [LACTTE] meetup account

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Aug 3 00:07:55 EDT 2015

Hey,

Linux Australia should definitely be paying for the LCA meetup. We're
still quite confused about how meetup works because we are getting
conflicting advice.

What we'd like to do is transfer LCA to meetup at linux.org.au. To do this,
I believe you add us as an organiser and then remove yourself.

From there we will be able to confirm the pricing structure and decide
what umbrellas we use. For example, a "Linux Australia Events" meetup
that holds all of our annual conference.

After which we can decide how or where to transfer the others.

Clinton, are you able to transfer the LCA one please?

Cheers,
Josh