[H-ADMIN] Request for help

Lloyd Lacey lla43117 at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 20 03:24:08 EDT 2014

Hello there - I hope you can be open to an approach for assistance, but I
need to find someone who can help me with a legacy Linux issue, please.

A dear friend, sadly no longer available, had created a Linux partition on
my HDD which also provides me with my Windows XP services.

I was meant to explore Linux, but I now need the space occupied by the Linux
partition.

Is there a member of your group who would be willing to advise me as to how
to remove the partition safely?  (My usual computer person says he doesn't
know Linux and won't touch it).  I would be happy to discuss terms and
conditions :-)

With thanks

Lloyd

Mob:       0408 665 041