[H-ADMIN] Room Bookings for Humbug for 2014 semester 1

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Jun 16 01:04:59 EDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 03:43 +0000, EAIT Timetables wrote:
> On the weekends of weeks 31 & 41 most rooms on campus are booked out to UQ Open Day, Optiminds or deferred exams.  If you can suggest an alternate room, I'll check it for you.

Thanks.

Digging through our archives here are other rooms we have used
successfully, listed in order of preference:

  room S201, Hawken Engineering, Building 50.
  room 207 Zelman Cowen, Building 51.
  room 213, Gordon Green, Building 32.
  room 302, Parnell,  Building 7.
  room 208, General Purpose North 3, Building 39A.
  room 343, General Purpose South, Building 78.
  room N201, Hawken Engineering, Building 50.
  room T103, Hawken Engineering, Building 50.
  room 603, Social Sciences, Building 24.
  room 212, Prentice, Building 42.