[H-ADMIN] Award Notification!

Yahoo Anniversary Awards sslupboa6 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 2 19:12:30 EDT 2014

Dear Award Receiver,

We are pleased to inform you that your email ID attached to File Number : YXLXJ1-74/Y-4/3 has been selected to receive an award of £ 500,000 in the first batch of Yahoo 20th Anniversary Awards Program.

The draws held in London United Kingdom on the 29th April, 2014 was done by random selection of 20 email addresses from a database of over 100 million emails worldwide. Your email ID was selected amongst the lucky winners.

To file a claim for your prize, you would be required to email us your award file number & full details in the format below;

1. Full Name:
2. Date of Birth:
3. Address:
4. Occupation:
5. Marital Status:
6. Telephone/Mobile #:
7. Fax #(If available):
8. Selected Email ID:
9. Amount Awarded:

As soon as the above information are received, your award legal documentations would be processed and further details for telegraphic transfer of your funds or Bank draft would be sent to you.

We congratulate you on your selection. Prizes must be claimed not later than 30 days from the day of notification.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Frank Gargano
Zonal Head of Operations
Yahoo Anniversary Centre,
London United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 702 401 3066, Fax: +44 844 774 0661
Email: fgano7 at optimum.net