[H-ADMIN] [Fwd: Cancelled Booking - WB/IT&EESCHL/Humnug Group]

EAIT Timetables timetables at eait.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 21 21:04:09 EDT 2014

Hi Russell

We are unable to place these requests now until after 8 Aug.  If you need a date before this, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Lou

Lou Wheeler | Senior Administration Officer (Academic - Timetables)
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology |  The University of Queensland  |  Brisbane Queensland 4072  |  Australia
Telephone: +61 7 3365 9780 |  Fax: +61 7 3365 9770  | Email: lou.wheeler at uq.edu.au  |  Web: www.eait.uq.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00025B
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private or confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must take no action based on it, nor show a copy to anyone. Kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Opinions and information in this email which do not relate to the official business of The University of Queensland shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.