[H-ADMIN] Generate quality leads with the highest conversion ratio

Lead generation noreply.leadgeneration at note-sender.org
Tue Jul 8 23:20:40 EDT 2014

If you have trouble reading this email, click here for a web-based version

B2B Qualified Lead Generation

Only pay for results!

Do you think you have the best offer

on the market for your product / service?

Make sure everyone finds out about it!

Make your products and services the

number one choice country wide!

Classic marketing and advertising campaignsdrill a hole in your marketing budget butgive you no guarantee when it comes to results.

We guarantee results!

You only have to pay us when we deliver qualified leads

Simple, efficient and zero financial risk,

no hidden costs, no long term contract or commitment!

How does it work?

You provide us with the necessary information

We design an email with your offer

We send to our quality business databases

We send you the leads

You pay us per lead

Discover how this can benefit your business!

*a lead is an explicit sign-up from a consumer interested in the advertiser's offer.

This e-mail has been sent to admin at lists.humbug.org.au, respecting the legal rights regarding e-mail marketing and data protection laws in Europe. If you consider that this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please let us know as soon as possible. To remove your e-mail from our mailing list, click here.