[H-ADMIN] pycon

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Jul 1 18:55:03 EDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-02 at 08:35 +1000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On 02/07/14 08:26, Russell Stuart wrote:
> > On Wed, 2014-07-02 at 06:41 +1000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> >> Hi Russell,
> >> You mentioned UQ nominating 2 students to have their registration waived
> >> - is that still the case?
> > Absolutely.  The only reason I haven't pestered ITEE about it is because
> > I'm slack.
> >

> The 2 students are Ben Martin and Jackson Gatenby.
>
> Jackson says he registered yesterday but left the invoice unpaid -
> should he pay this and then get reimbursed or will that be taken care of.
>
> Should I tell Ben to do the same?

Tell them to complete the registration process, but not pay.  (I see
Jackson has already done that.)

If they had just registered as a student I can then pay the $50, and
it's done.  If they register for more than that (Jackson has), then I
have to figure out how to do part payments.  I'll get back to them.  (I
can see their contact details in the Registration process.)