[H-ADMIN] purchasing your products

Al areen sales12 at al-areentrading.com
Sat Jan 11 12:24:14 EST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products which we saw in trading siteand we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.Please Kindly view our website for the catalogue/samples and the product we need if your company can make the similar like this product.Click Here:http://al-areen-catalogue.page.tl
Please quote us your best prices and the cost of delivery to our port and if the prices meets ourprice target we can place our order as soon as possible.Also, inform me about theMinimum Order Quantity,Delivery time or FOB, andpayment terms
Your early reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You!
Miss Fatima RabulamPurchasing ManagerAl-areen Trading CompanyCountry: KuwaitAddress: Kuwait CityInternational Area Code: 965Phone: 965 26339798 (+965-965 26339710)