[H-ADMIN] Route to UQ

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Feb 8 02:24:40 EST 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 16:59 +1000, Geoff Isaac wrote:
> Hi Russell,
> thank you for reply. Looking forward have dated 15/3 meeting to
> attend. But have just a little trouble locating travel road map; I
> will drive myself.  Is it possible there is a road map I can better
> locate Kath Lambourne Building 82?

Attached are 3 maps:

uq.jpg:

  Green line: Driving path from entrance of UQ St Lucia to car parking.
  Pink Line:  Walking path from car parking.  You can also drive this.
  Red Circle: Humbug meeting venue.

cbd2uq.jpg:
  Blue line:   Circles Brisbane Central Business District.
  Yellow line: Path from CBD Riverside Expressway to UQ.
  Green line:  Start of same green line on uq.jpg.

ipswich2uq.jpg:
  Yellow line: Path from Ipswich to UQ St Lucia campus.
  Green line:  Same as green line on uq.jpg.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart