[H-ADMIN] Paypal's pint of blood

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Dec 20 07:02:56 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-12-04 at 22:25 +1100, Russell Stuart wrote:
> Attached are the my pleadings to Paypal to open Humbug's account.  Ie,
> Paypal asked for information, and what I gave them is attached.  Sent here
> to record them for prosperity.

No response, so I sent this message via their web mailbox:

        Hi,

        We are in the process of verifying ourselves as a
        Non-Incorporated organisation (Letter of authorisation, Bank
        statement, etc).  I uploaded the required documents 5 weeks ago,
        but haven't heard back.

        That may be because I stuffed up the email address, so any
        emails sent to it would have been lost.  It is working now.

        My phone number is +61 438 805 133, if they helps.