[H-ADMIN] Code of Conduct (was Confirmed Booking ...)

Mark Suter suter at zwitterion.org
Fri Dec 12 07:00:50 EST 2014

russell> * There are several references to the Code of Conduct, but that
russell> is an empty page. If we have no code, we should remove the
russell> references to it (which I am happy to do). If we have a code,
russell> somebody who knows where it is should put it on the wiki.

greg> I am not aware of any code.  Removing references to it seems like
greg> the easiest answer.  But wait at least a week or so for other
greg> replies before doing anything.

It's a reference to a post to general[1] and its placement on the Humbug
website as /netiquette.php[2]. That post inspired paragraph 7 of the
info page for our general list[3].

  [1] http://lists.humbug.org.au/pipermail/general/1998-October/002423.html
  [2] https://web.archive.org/web/20080821102230/http://www.humbug.org.au/netiquette.php