[H-ADMIN] Quoted please

Lenon service1 at lucklytradee.com
Sun Aug 3 02:12:37 EDT 2014

My best friend:
Do you still remember me? I’m lenon. I contact with you before one year.
Now, I’m working in a new company for fiber optic cable. Our company Snapepool O-E is top 20 brand of fiber optic cable in china. So we have Opportunities for future cooperation.
Our company is the manufacturer of fiber optic cable and specialize in this field for 8 years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Here is our hot-selling FTTH drop cable:
Bow-type 2 core ftth drop cable
Self-supporting Bow-type 2 core FTTH drop cable
Bow-type 4 core ftth drop cable

We have competitive quotation, for example,
G652D 2 cores GJXFH FTTH drop cable—72USD/km
By the way, follow is our some other competitive and hot items ofPassive Fiber Optic Components, if need it, please tell me.

Lenon
Ningbo Hi-Tech Snapepool
Skype: Sahin Lan
Tel: +86-574-88319931