[H-ADMIN] Humbug sponsoring Students to Pycon

Russell Stuart russell at stuart.id.au
Sat Apr 26 08:28:34 EDT 2014

Chris,

Clinton has asked the Humbug executive if Humbug would be willing to
sponsor PyCon 2014.  (I am the treasurer of Humbug.)

Humbug decided if PyCon 2014 was willing to public acknowledge it during
the conference, Humbug would sponsor 2 student tickets from each of the
3 major Universities in Brisbane (ie Humbug pays for 6 students in
total).  As this stage we are planning to ask the Universities IT
departments to nominate the students.

As the person in charge of sponsorship, is PyCon 2014 interested in this
type of proposal?

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart