[H-ADMIN] Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Sat Sep 7 19:25:36 EDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-09-07 at 17:27 +1000, Tony Bilbrough wrote:
> Thought I would pass it on to you as it bounced when I sent it to admin!
> The attachments prolly won't work, so I did a c&p!

Yeah, we never did set up a redirect for admin, so it's address is
admin at lists.humbug.org.au  The address you used, admin at humbug.org.au,
didn't work.

> G'day hard working Team
> Paid my annual dues
> Use my vote as you see fit

You have to nominate one particular person.  For example, "The Chair",
which I will presume will be our president, Donna.

> cut n paste follows:
> Account    Home Unix Machine B/064-158 010136633 COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
> Amount     20.00
> Description    dues
> Remitter name    Tony Bilbrough

Ta.  However you last renewed on 2012-12-21, which means you are
currently financial.  Unless you say otherwise I ask the incoming
treasurer to use the money to pay for your 2013/2014 membership renewal.