[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting and XMAS Dinner Coordinator

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Mon Nov 11 00:39:43 EST 2013

We need to have an exec meeting soon - if for no other reason than we
need to book next years rooms, and send out renewal notices.

I suggest the Humbug meeting on 2013-12-07.  Is everybody OK with that?

Secondly we need a coordinator for the next meeting (the XMAS Dinner at
Archive).  I will do the booking, but I cant go as I have my sons
wedding.  Donna, you said you weren't interested in going.  So Matt,
would you mind being the coordinator on the day?