[H-ADMIN] Drawing on your knowledge of room bookings rules and regs ?

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Jul 19 00:06:48 EDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 03:48 +0000, EAIT Timetables wrote:
> I notice you have a booking for 20/07 in 32-213 and nothing from thereon in.

Yep.  That is because Room Booking's said we could not book for August
until after the 15th of this month.  I haven't chased it up yet.  I
should have.

> This room is not available on 3/08 but is available from here through to 5/10.  Not available 12/10, then available through to 26/10 then not available again until 30/11.  This is the same for all flat floor rooms around the Uni as they are blanket booked by Examinations.

Beggars can't be choosers.  If 32-213 isn't available, then another flat
room would be good, or failing that any room bad something like
Chemistry which we aren't allowed into, or failing that we plan a
restaurant meeting for that weekend.

Just as important as having a room is being able to tell the members
what is happening well in advance.