[H-ADMIN] Exec Meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Tue Oct 30 00:15:44 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 13:53 +1000, Donna Wilson wrote:
> Okay well i'll see you both at the exec meeting & if either of you
> think of something else we need to discuss let me know.

I notice the Treasurer has been silent so far.

Assuming the date works for him, the constitution requires we announce
it to the members at least 1 week prior to the meeting.  If we don't do
that we have to postpone the meeting until we can give the members the
required notice.  This is usually sent by the Secretary (ie - me, the
secretary being the usual person responsible for the organisations
communications) by sending an email to announce at lists.humbug.au.

We don't need the Treasurer to be there of course, but since this is our
inaugural meeting and we have things for him to do, it would be nice if
he graced us with his presence.

In the end Donna it's your call.  Once you've made a firm decision let
me know and I will send the announcement.