[H-ADMIN] Past member visiting from Victoria to attend tomorrow's meeting

Russell Stuart russell-humbug at stuart.id.au
Fri Nov 9 08:18:22 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-09 at 21:28 +1000, James Sinnamon wrote:
> Dear Secretary,
>
> (Please feel welcome to forward this e-mail to the mailing list.)
>
> I will be attending tomorrow's meeting at the UQ (from 3.00PM(?)). I
> will be catching public transport from Red Hill and bringing my (Asus)
> laptop.  Because I have not brought my car from Victoria I won't be
> bringing a desktop.

The meeting nominally starts at 3PM.  At around 6:15PM most of us depart
for dinner at a couple of restaurants - choice depending on taste.  If
you chose to join us the price for the meal is well under $30.

We return at around 8:00PM and we chew the fat, the last of us going
home at midnight.

I look forward to seeing you James.  The meeting location is on the web
site, but feel free to call me if you have a problem finding us, or if
you need transport.

--
Regards,
Russell Stuart