[H-ADMIN] Possible talk for 12/05/2012: libotr and off the record messaging.

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 7 03:59:49 EDT 2012

Hi,
  I recently dug into libotr and created a few little examples,
including a client/server combo which uses the SMP for authentication
without any "web of trust" requirement.

  I could give a little chat about it at 5pm next meeting? Probably good
and code heavy, but not so heavy on the maths side... mainly because
I've not brushed up on my cryptomaths since my < PhD days.

  Still, might be an interesting topic, if a little howto heavy.