[H-ADMIN] your website's ranking

Jerry Franklin jerry.franklin at internetseosolutions.com
Fri Jun 22 22:13:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Jerry Franklin,
very nice to meet you. I work as a SEO manager for InternetSEOsolutions

I'm making a research for one of my partners and while doing so
I noticed lists.humbug.org.au and I have few interesting suggestions for you
and I would like to tell you more about them.

As a SEO expert I personally maintain quality sites that can
match and help your site to gain higher rankings & traffic.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thank you very much,

Jerry Franklin
jerry.franklin at internetseosolutions.com
InternetSEOsolutions.com