[H-ADMIN] Secretary Report for the 23/6/2012 meeting

Matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 21 14:37:32 EDT 2012

Correspondence: None since the last Exec meeting.

Membership Numbers: We have 21 current members of which 3 have joined
since the last Exec Meeting. All via Direct deposit.

Mentions of Opensource: Put up the mentions on the website. Done.

Access to Netbank: Get the added to the term deposit account. Done.

Roombookings: To write up an email to send to roombookings. Sent the
request email to Russell and as Russell has stated in his report we now
have a provisional allocation.