[H-ADMIN] Job Fairs.

Tom Flory wayne.leaver at openinvestments.com.au
Wed Jan 25 20:41:21 EST 2012

Dear Mr./Ms.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Tom Flory, and I am pleased to represent
one of the most successful Australian marketing companies Exercise Group.
We are based in Footscray,  5 km west of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Our primary focus is online and offline marketing for small businesses and
large corporations. We realize that the Internet potential is huge, but the
offline marketing should not be underestimated. Eventually it is real people
who get to use services or products offered by our clients. And customer
satisfaction is a number one priority in every business aimed at success
and prosperity.
There is a new vacancy of mystery shopper open in our company. This is a
very unique occupation, as it combines several very different types of
activities. It would not be wise to consider this job as the main source
of income, but it is ideal for students and people who enjoy freedom of
free time.
There are no special requirements for this job. Little training will be
sufficient to make you a pro in this work, which is more fun than actual
labor. The important part here is your love for shopping and visiting places.
There is little you can do if shopping is not for you. But imagine that
shopping becomes your job. All you need to do is to pose as a real customer.
You bargain for a deal, you talk to the shop assistants, you interact with
the cashier. Easy, isn.t it? Another thing to do is to memorize everything
you have been asked to pay attention to. Tasks may vary depending on the
type of store or some other places undergoing testing. We provide a number
of questions to be answered or observations to report. If desired, we can
supply some basic conduct scenario to follow. But it is very important to
stay unnoticed, otherwise results will be distorted.
After your visit you need to complete a report which will describe all the
details of your tour and answer the questions our client is interested in.
Unless you are a very experienced mystery shopper or possess a phenomenal
memory, it is wise to make some tiny notes or use dictating machine. This
will prevent mistakes. This report is very important, and to fill it out
will take you some time, so be prepared for that.
As for reimbursement, there are several ways companies reward their mystery
shoppers. If some cafe asks for a test on the personnel conduct, you might
get a free meal (money will be paid back to you to cover your expenses).
Other kinds include money payments that can vary depending on the survey
volume you are asked to perform. Another popular way is shopping for goods
you can keep afterwards.

So if you find this offer tempting, just contact us at florytom76 at gmail.com
and we will be happy to provide more information.