[H-ADMIN] Read Carefully:

Mrs Amelie Paul Kalou mrspaul at she.com
Thu Jan 5 11:31:24 EST 2012

Read Carefully:
I am Mrs Amelie Paul Kalou, 65 years old woman suffering from a long time cancer of the blood. I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me back the trust i have given you.
I believe that you will be honest and take good care of my Son Junior before i die, because my condition here is very bad, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.
Since the death of my Husband i decided not to re-marry, I sold all his properties and deposited the sum of $4.9million dollars in the Bank.
I have since lost my ability to walk about or do anything by myself and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any business of your choice in the name of my only Son Junior, 20% from the money will be for you.
As soon as I receive your reply together with your contact details i will write an authorization letter to the Bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.
I'm writing with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I will be happy if you can come down here if possible.
Hope to hear from you soonest,
Awaiting your reply
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Amelie Paul Kalou: