[H-ADMIN] Secretary Report 2011/10/14

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Fri Oct 14 01:52:07 EDT 2011

=== Secretary Report ===

==== Required Tasks ====

* To create the email for Room Booking that Russell will then pass onto Del at ITS.
* Done. Russell now has the rooms booked but is waiting on a reply back from Del about a room change.

* To setup new spreadsheet and fill in the details. Draw up a list of people to send an email to and Russell. Russell to send out the renewal notice email.
* Done.
* To send out announces for the next exec meetings
* Done.

==== Correspondence ====
* I got an email from ITEE. They are asking for a student representative from Humbug to attend the newly created Student Societies Council. Clinton has suggested that we ask in General for a representative. We would need a current student of UQ to be ours.
* Update: I got an email on the 12th saying that the meeting will be held at noon on Wednesday, 19th October, in 78-421.

==== Membership Report ====

.'''Numbers:''' We have currently 13 current members of which have joined since the last exec.